Why Join The Planned Giving Council?
“Relationships build business. Planned giving is complex and requires a team approach to serve donors with excellence. The Planned Giving Council helps build competencies and professional relationships to benefit both your donors and your organization.”
- Dr. Joseph Kramp, Director of Development
Florida SouthWestern State College Foundation
The Planned Giving Council of Lee County, Inc. (PGC) provides programs presented by expert speakers, symposiums, networking and guidance to professionals involved in all aspects of charitable giving.
PGC members are committed to better serving their donors and clients by helping them to make charitable gifts that are well-planned both financially and philanthropically. The PGC strives to engage all constituents in the charitable gift planning process: planned giving and major gifts professionals, nonprofit managers and trustees, financial and estate planners, trust managers and administrators.
Membership is $225 annually.
Benefits of Membership:
1. Admission to nine educational meetings per year including lunch. Most meetings are held the fourth Thursday of the month, September – May.
2. Name, photo, company and contact information on our website.
3. Opportunity to participate on planning committees.
4. Opportunity to network with planned giving professionals.
5. Receive timely updates on information relevant to the local and national philanthropic community.
Membership is available to individuals only and is not transferable. Dues include nine regular monthly lunch meetings. All lunch meetings will be held at the Blue Coyote Business & Social Club, 9854 Caloosa Yacht and Racquet Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33919. The cost of lunch is included in membership fee.
Membership - How to Join
There are two easy ways to join PGC Lee:
download, print and mail the completed application, along with your check; or
use the convenient PayPal link below: Please complete the application form on this page and "Send Message" PLUS submit your $225 payment via the "Subscribe" PayPal button.